Mercury enters socially aware Libra on August 27th, and conjuncts the transiting North Node on August 28th. The North Node points to what’s ripe for further development, and Mercury will deliver messages that provide the clues. Mercury in Libra asks (never demands) that you actively listen to what’s being said, so you can present a true response. Social grace, cooperation and consideration of both sides are the hallmarks of this planet/sign combination. Mercury in Libra can also use flirtation as a tool to achieve certain goals, or to break the ice.
Note that Mercury will be in Librafor an extended period (until November 2nd) due to its retrograde from September 17th to October 9th. It will conjunct the North Node three times (August 28th, October 8th and October 10th) suggesting a repeat message or encounter that requires your attention.
The August 29th Full Moon in Pisces conjuncts Neptune Rx, and is aligned with the Jupiter/Neptune opposition (exact on September 17th). This will create a powerful culmination, with events on August 29th connected to September 17th. Watch for Jupiter in Virgo’s expansion of details to support or puncture Neptune’s dreams. Conversely, Neptune can dissolve Jupiter's expectations, as someone pulls a disappearing act (ghosting). This Moon could reveal a truth, ideal or flaw, but thanks to Jupiter and Neptune’s ability to expand boundaries, there’s tons of room for improvement. No matter where you find yourself during this Moon, there are fluid possibilities for increased growth.
Mercury enters your partnership sector and activates the North Node, clueing you into an important discussion or introduction. Whether it’s a romantic or business partnership, social exchanges are ready for your input. Compromise, balanced communication and polite conversation will be essential. Even if it all seems unbearably superficial, now is not the time for your blunt honesty.
The Full Moon lights up your hidden sector, spotlighting a secret or undeveloped issue. Jupiter/Neptune suggest that something in the background is reaching full boil, and this Moon may draw your attention to a reality check, or what you have to do to bring something/someone out into the open.
- What’s ready for further development: partnership discussions, new partnerships, business or romantic compromise, signing business documents, the social dance, showing that you can play nice
- Culminations: secrets, medical issues, underdeveloped dreams, duties/health issues/work issues you’ve been avoiding
Mercury enters your sector of routine and activates the North Node, emphasizing workplace cooperation, or a more balanced approach to duties/health issues. Your day to day activities can benefit from new information, diagnoses, conversations or solutions. All will involve carefully modulated compromise between what needs to be done versus what you’re able to do.
The Full Moon hits your social sector, illuminating a growing opportunity for public attention or a public launch. Too, ideals involving a friendship/group association may be exposed as impractical, or someone you've been counting on could simply vanish. The Jupiter/Neptune opposition is making you aware that certain social limits are ready to be surmounted (or maybe they never existed in the first place). This Moon could light up the place where you can land if you take that leap of faith.
- What’s ready for further development: co-worker relationships, balancing obligations with available energy, cooperating with others to get it done, information about health/self-care/achieving a more balanced lifestyle
- Culmination: friendships, social ideals, taking a dream public, performance, letting others see what you’re capable of
Mercury enters your sector of self-expression and activates your North Node, delivering important messages about something you’ve been trying to create. While this doesn’t guarantee success, it can certainly open your eyes (via a significant meeting, conversation or bit of intel) about how and why you should put yourself out there. There may be some risk involved, but you’ll never know unless you try. Watch for flirtatious conversations or intriguing/hopeful messages.
The Full Moon in your career sector can expose a false image, or puncture a misleading promise/ideal set up by someone in authority. Too, you could see your career goals for what they really are; whether that means you should keep going or readjust your focus depends on how your professional goals mesh with personal reality. Jupiter/Neptune can urge you to go big, and this could be a moment of achievement (a promotion, desired relocation, new job). Then again, you may realize that a different path altogether will make you much happier.
- What’s ready for further development: new romance, creative work , children/pregnancy
- Culminations: job search, professional image, the truth about management, career goals, launching a new business, relocation, expanding a home business, domestic expenses versus what you’re getting paid
Mercury enters your domestic sector and triggers the North Node, bringing messages/conversations involving home, family or your childhood. This is an excellent opportunity to deal with troublesome family discussions, as this energy will encourage awareness of both sides of an issue. Also excellent for rental/mortgage agreements, or closing a deal (sale of home).
The Full Moon in your opportunities sector can illuminate a new area that you’ve been looking to expand into. The Jupiter/Neptune opposition has been pushing you to broaden your horizons, whether this means travelling, learning something new or finding a wider audience for your words. This Moon can illuminate your next step forward, or it can illuminate the flaw behind your approach. Too, this energy can signal an official transition (graduation or earning a title).
- What’s ready for further development: family discussions, domestic documents, home business, childhood issues
- Culminations: travel, education, legal matters, official announcement, publishing, exploration
Mercury enters your communication sector, triggering the North Node. “Compromise” is the name of the game for you now. Verbal exchanges, civilized debates, and remaining open to the other person’s point of view will be crucial. Used appropriately, flirtatious energy can be used to further your agenda, or simply make an introduction more intriguing. This energy can also signal an important introduction/meeting, where the give and take of ideas is essential for your success.
The Full Moon in your sector of shared resources can represent a tipping point in intimacy, a psychological issue, or finances. A passionate wish could be fulfilled, or you could experience the consequences of overindulgence/lack of boundaries. Jupiter/Neptune can go either way for you; a chance to earn/have more, or (if you’ve been careless) lose it all. The key is to differentiate between your desires and reality.
- What’s ready for further development: compromise, polite discussion, introductions, balanced viewpoint
- Culminations: physical/emotional intimacy, debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, psychological breakthrough, illumination of fantasies/paranoia
Mercury enters your sector of personal resources and triggers the North Node, alerting you to the potential for new/increased income, or opening your eyes to a more balanced approach to getting your needs met. Meeting others halfway can be key to a lucrative opportunity. Excellent for financial/emotional negotiations, or for promoting your product/business/personal desires.
The Full Moon in your partnership sector can signal high tide in a relationship, or (if you’re single) a meeting with someone who sweeps you off your feet. A relationship turning point will be based on your need to expand versus a partner’s shifting emotional state. Romantic illusions may be punctured, and the temptation to fade way without saying goodbye will be strong. But, something that amounts to much more than you hoped for could also be revealed. Jupiter in your sign is pushing you to believe in more of what you deserve, of what you’re capable of, of what you can attract. Don’t settle for less.
- What’s ready for further development: earned money, self-esteem, negotiations, new sources of income, timely messages about what you need
- Culminations: partnerships, your love life, projected fantasies versus reality
Mercury enters your sign and crosses the North Node, alerting you to a fateful meeting or piece of information that can represent a turning point for you. Watch for guidance in the form of a person, message, phone call, email, etc. Too, this can be your moment to express yourself openly, putting your intentions out there for maximum impact. This influence will give you the tools to manifest your path forward.
The Full Moon in your sector of routine can hi-light a health or work issue which has become unavoidable. An issue in your daily routine, self care or obligations to others may need to be released, as Jupiter/Neptune urges you to focus more on rest, retreat or what’s behind the scenes.
- What’s ready for further development: your public image, changes to physical appearance, new life chapter, external identity, sense of purpose
- Culminations: work tasks, co-worker relationships, health/medical issues, service to others, releasing unhealthy habits, job ending
Mercury into your hidden sector crosses the North Node, alerting you to a secret, undeveloped potential or situation that needs to be released. A goodbye could be in the works, even if it only happens on an internal level. Alternatively, you may gain information about a deeper purpose that you’ve been unsure about. Mercury can clarify what’s been vague or hidden from view.
The Full Moon in your sector of self-expression can bring rewards in the form of something you’ve been trying to create, or an opportunity to shine, perform, celebrate. Jupiter/Neptune have been expanding your social/romantic impact, but certain fantasies may have been expanded along with that. If your desires have been totally unrealistic, this Full Moon can also illuminate disappointment.
- What’s ready for further development: secrets, undeveloped potentials, unconsciousknowledge, relationship/job/lifestyle ending, what you’ve known but have not consciously acknowledged
- Culminations: new romance, children/pregnancy, creative work, social fantasies
Mercury into your social sector crosses the North Node, triggering a fateful meeting or turning point in group/friendship dynamics. Someone who has something to teach you about harmonizing your desires with others, may cross your path. Too, you could have an opportunity to go public with a personal message. This influence is supportive of anything that calls for greater visibility, as long as you’re on board with the North Node path: it’s not just about you, it’s about how others receive your message.
The Full Moon in your domestic sector can trigger a release of old family issues, or an illness/addiction from the past. Too, there could be a shift in your present domestic status as someone leaves or you relocate. Jupiter/Neptune has been urging you to dissolve the limits/fears of the past so you can expand into your future, and this Moon can help you do that.
- What’s ready for further development: harmonious social relationships, friends/groups, your place in the collective, balancing your desires with the group, public image
- Culminations: family/childhood issues, relocation, home business, career expansion/promotion, readjusting your future goals, letting go of the past
Mercury enters your career sector, triggering the North Node and alerting you to the lucrative potentials of cooperation. Strategic career relationships, discussions with management or key information about a job lead/career path are possibilities. Too, you may receive a hint that your approach to work could use more social polish.
The Full Moon in your communication sector suggests an announcement, answer or important discussion that illuminates a hope or wish. This will be more than a straightforward piece of information; significant expectations will be attached to it. Jupiter/Neptune have been urging you to explore new potentials, but the tricky area will involve miscommunication, overlooked details or mismatched expectations. In some cases, a lie may be exposed.
- What’s ready for further development: harmonious professional interactions, polishing your professional image, new job, relationship with management
- Culminations: communications, sibling relationships, ideals/expectations, the truth, legal matters/documents, missed details
Mercury enters your opportunities sector and triggers the North Node, pointing the way into new territory via questions asked/answered, social conversations or cooperative relationships. Official communications and legal issues are especially hi -lighted, and the key to making progress is by going through the prescribed channels. Even though this is undiscovered country, now is not the time to be a rebel.
The Full Moon in your sector of personal resources can trigger a realization about what you’re willing to do to earn what you need, or what you can no longer do. New income potentials can be revealed, or revealed to be not what you’d hoped for. Jupiter/Neptune is expanding your creative potential; resources (financial and emotional) will not be found in the usual places. It’s time to expand beyond your habitual security patterns, and reach for more.
- What’s ready for further development: long distance travel, education, publishing, legal matters, official channels of communication, formal applications
- Culminations: earned money, emotional security, self-esteem
Mercury enters your sector of shared resources and triggers the North Node, pointing to conversations about what’s shared, owed or required from someone else. Discussions about pooling your resources, getting closer to someone or handling your finances will require your full attention; listen to what the other person has to say, as there will be crucial information for you. Too, this energy could trigger the start of therapeutic discussions.
The Full Moon activates Neptune in your sign, spotlighting a dream, goal or lifestyle shift. Your hopes around a partnership (business/romantic) or change in your approach to others will be illuminated, and you’ll see if you’re on track, or if corrections need to be made. This Moon can blow things wide open for you (sky’s the limit) or undermine something you’ve been banking on. A relationship may dissolve as you or your partner pull a fade-away.
- What’s ready for further development: debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, physical/emotional intimacy, psychological exploration
- Culminations: public identity, physical appearance, life path, new goal, relationships, the viability of a dream