Remember when Mercury first entered Aquarius on January 1st? And then it went through the whole Rx thing, back into Capricorn, etc. Today (February 13th) it's returning to Aquarius to pick up where it left off in January.
During its initial transit of Aquarius, Mercury made it to 1 degree, where it stationed Rx (January 5th). So 0 to 1 degrees of the Fixed signs are significant, because they are being pinged again. If you have anything at those degrees, watch for the initial idea/conversation/message (from January) to pop up again. Now you can move forward with it.
Mercury in Aquarius injects new ideas or unusual contacts/meetings into the mix. What you would have never considered becomes an option. What you couldn't imagine is suddenly on the menu. While it's true that nothing is really brand new, Mercury in Aquarius somehow manages to surprise.
As ruler of the transiting North Node in Virgo, Mercury in Aquarius can add new momentum to your North Node path. You can only chew over the same data so many times. Here's some fresh input, which is essential if you want to keep progressing.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Aquarius will make:
- Feb 21st: conjunct Pallas at 10 deg
- Feb 24th: square Juno at 15 deg Scorpio
- Feb 25th: sextile Saturn at 15 deg Sagittarius
- Feb 26th: sextile Uranus at 18 deg Aries
- Feb 27th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx at 19 deg Virgo
- Feb 28th: trine Black Moon Lilith at 20 deg Libra
- Feb 29th: inconjunct the North Node at 21 deg Virgo
- Feb 26th -Feb 29th: Mercury/Uranus are base of Yod to Jupiter Rx/the North Node
- Mar 4th: sextile Vesta at 28 deg Aries
- Mar 5th: square Mars at 29 deg Scorpio
- Mar 5th: Pisces ingress