Mercury enters Aries on March 21st, putting primal energy into words.
Mercury in Aries is pushy, uncompromising, spontaneous and passionate when delivering the message. Lots of vibrant ideas and declarations, but not all of them will have long-term potential. Words will be courageous, but not always thoughtful. As noted in this post, Mercury will play an important role in the upcoming eclipse.
This could be the transit where people break the silence. There's positive and negative potentials to this. Sometimes it's best to just say it, and see what happens. But sometimes you need to think before you speak, and Mercury in Aries is not great for this. An exception: Mercury will trine Saturn Rx in Sagittarius on March 29th, which will encourage people to take responsibility for what they say, rather than dropping verbal bombs.
As the ruler of the transiting North Node in Virgo, Mercury in Aries can accelerate North Node developments by activating new ideas, gifting you with the courage information, or making you impatient with the past.
Aries in your chart is where you claim your right to be. It's where you stand up for yourself, initiate and compete. As Mercury triggers this section, be aware of challenging/invigorating discussions that spark something new, or push you to fight.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Aries will make:
- March 23rd: Sun conjunct Mercury at 3 deg
- March 24th: trine Mars in Sagittarius at 5 deg
- March 28th: inconjunct Juno Rx in Scorpio at 13 deg
- March 29th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx at 15 deg Virgo and trine Saturn Rx at 16 deg Sag
- March 30th: square Pluto at 17 deg Capricorn
- March 31st: conjunct Uranus at 19 deg
- April 1st: inconjunct the North Node at 21 deg Virgo
- April 2nd: sextile Pallas at 23 deg Aquarius
- April 3rd: opposite Black Moon Lilith in Libra at 24 deg
- April 5th: Taurus ingress