The Saturn/Neptune square is exact on September 10th, at 10 degrees. This is the last of three squares in Sag/Pisces. November 26th, 2015 started the ball rolling at 7 degrees, and the second square perfected on June 17th, 2016, at 12 degrees. These dates may have offered key turning points in the ongoing confrontation between rules and dissolution, dreams and reality.
This final square should present some kind of conclusion or breakthrough in an issue that's been continuously shifting since 2015. By now, you've broken through, or let it go. Your focus is also a bit different (or it should be). Maybe not a major change, but certainly an adjustment. The picture has been blurry, and if you still can't make out the details, you have some adjusting to do.
From September 9th to September 10th, Mercury Rx in Virgo is the focal point of a Yod, with Uranus Rx and Pallas Rx at the base. Mercury also opposes Chiron Rx, as the boomerang point of the Yod. This goes along with the "adjusting your focus" theme. Mercury Rx's pointed corrections/reviews will hit a sore spot (Chiron). The flaw that hurts, the weakness that's revealed in the details. Or, the message from the past that delivers sensitive news. While you're peering closely at that, you'll have to adjust the facts to make room for the pattern or perception that doesn't quite fit (Pallas in Aquarius). The awkward strategy that makes no sense, and yet, must be accommodated. The inconjunct to Uranus Rx in Aries will deliver surprising information/conversations that shake things up.
This Yod is a repeat:
- August 19th: Mercury direct inconjunct Uranus Rx (24 deg Aries)
- August 19th: Mercury direct opposite Chiron Rx (24 deg Pisces)
- August 23rd: Mercury direct inconjunct Pallas Rx (27 deg Aquarius)
- September 9th: Mercury Rx inconjunct Uranus Rx (23 deg Aries)
- September 10th: Mercury Rx opposite Chiron Rx (23 deg Pisces)
- September 10th: Mercury Rx inconjunct Pallas Rx (22 deg Aquarius)
- September 30th: Mercury direct inconjunct Pallas Rx (19 deg Aquarius)
- October 1st: Mercury direct opposite Chiron Rx (22 deg Pisces)
- October 2nd: Mercury direct inconjunct Uranus Rx (23 deg Aries)
There's a crucial message here about identifying the wound, and adjusting your diagnosis and focus. Mercury Rx as focal point means that you must make sense of it. Integrate the surprises and odd patterns into a new solution that you can understand. This will make the picture clearer. Because the Yod will reoccur once more in September/October, you may be confronted with same issue. But by that time, you should have an idea what it means, and how you can work with it.