Mars enters Libra on October 22nd at 2:28 PM EDT. Actions, anger, sexual anergy and initiative are expressed indirectly. Mars is not strong in this Venus-ruled sign because aggression is tamped down by social requirements. Actions are moderated or undermined by waffling. Sex may be more about flirting than follow-through. This is not always a bad thing.
And yet, Libra is a Cardinal sign. So Mars will cause flare-ups when it energizes social and relationship issues. Actions will trigger reactions, and anger will be projected at the wrong person. Mars will square Pluto and oppose Uranus, so there will be jolting consequences to repressed anger/sexuality or unfair treatment. The more you try to pretend that everything is just fine, the more distorted the eventual eruption will be. But this doesn't mean that you should blindly strike out - Libra encourages balance and thoughtfulness. You want to be honest about what makes you angry (or turns you on) while balancing your expression with its impact on others.
What you throw out will immediately bounce back to you. The relationship learning curve will accelerate - be prepared to approach others in a new way.
Here are the aspects Mars in Libra will make:
- Oct 30th: inconjunct Pallas Rx (5 deg Taurus)
- Nov 9th: inconjunct Neptune Rx (11 deg Pisces)
- Nov 15th: sextile Ceres (14 deg Leo)
- Nov 17th: sextile Mercury (16 deg Sagittarius)
- Nov 19th: square Pluto (17 deg Capricorn)
- Nov 20th: trine the South Node (18 deg Aquarius)
- Nov 27th: square Juno (22 deg Capricorn)
- Nov 30th: inconjunct Chiron Rx (24 deg Pisces)
- Dec 1st: opposite Uranus Rx (25 deg Aries)
- Dec 3rd: opposite Pallas Rx (26 deg Aries)
- Dec 6th: sextile Mercury Rx (28 deg Sagittarius)
- Dec 6th: sextile Saturn (28 deg Sagittarius)
- Dec 9th: Scorpio ingress