Venus enters Libra on October 14th. She rules this sign, so certain facets of her energy are strengthened.
Venus in Libra is about you and the other. Attraction is enhanced through social efforts - listening to what the other person wants and delivering it. Romance, social graces and compromise is emphasized, along with projection and losing sight of what you want. Venus in Libra can easily give away herself away as she becomes what the other person desires. Socially accepted versions of beauty become very important.
Venus will be jarred by hard aspects to Uranus and Pluto, so the truth behind the pretty picture will be revealed. So will the truth about what you're putting out and getting in return. With Libra, the exchange is crucial. It can be balanced- you give them what they want and they respond with something that makes you feel appreciated Or, it can be severely unbalanced, where only one person gets what they want.
This transit draws our attention to how we relate. Take note of where you feel your exchanges are equal, and where you sense an imbalance.
Here are the aspects Venus in Libra will make:
- Oct 20th: inconjunct Pallas Rx (8 deg Taurus)
- Oct 21st: sextile Ceres (8 deg Leo)
- Oct 23rd: inconjunct Neptune Rx (11 deg Pisces)
- Oct 23rd: square Juno (11 deg Capricorn)
- Oct 27th: square Pluto (17 deg Capricorn)
- Oct 31st: trine the South Node (21 deg Aquarius)
- Nov 1st: conjunct Vesta (22 deg)
- Nov 3rd: inconjunct Chiron Rx (24 deg Pisces)
- Nov 3rd: sextile Saturn(24 deg Sagittarius)
- Nov 4th: opposite Uranus Rx (25 deg Aries)
- Nov 7th: sextile Black Moon Lilith (29 deg Sagittarius)
- Nov 7th: Scorpio ingress