Mercury enters its opposite sign (Sagittarius) on November 5th. Details will be stretched across a wide canvas, and logic will be infused with belief and hope.
Mercury in Sag is the storyteller, preacher and salesperson. Words flow out in a excited rush, delivered with the zeal of higher knowledge. Everything sounds bigger and more convincing. Facts are less important than the overall sense of what's being conveyed. This is excellent if you're looking for fresh input, new contacts or inspiration. If you've been feeling locked in by depressing/restrictive information, this transit can be your open window.
What's possible? Almost anything you can think of!
And there's the rub. Because facts will be distorted. Important details will be overlooked, as Sagittarius is only concerned with the big picture (let's worry about the little things later). Truth will become an issue. Do numbers and letters add up to the truth? You can't overlook the cold, hard facts. But what about intuition and perspective?
What's true and what's exaggerated will take on added meaning when Mercury stations Rx at the very last degree of Sagittarius, on December 3rd. You'll go all the way to the end, then it will be time to take a closer look at the narrative. Mercury Rx will review and ask the specific questions, picking apart (or proving) what you've placed your faith in. By the time Mercury stations direct, you should have a clear idea about what you can believe. And, you'll be alerted to any important details that were glossed over in the rush to spin that story.
Note that Mercury will conjoin Saturn just before it stations Rx, soon after it stations Rx, and a couple of days after it enters Capricorn, at 2 degrees (not shown on the list below). Saturn will be all over this one, bringing the reality smackdown. This means you can explore the grand concepts and listen to the big promises, but you won't be able to escape some undeniable truths. When in doubt, use Saturn as your guide - you may find that your intuition is aligned with Saturn, if you're on the right track. Meaning, your sense of the rules and limits (how far you can go) will be bang on.
Interested in booking a reading? Check out my services page for all the details on what I offer.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Sagittarius will make:
- Nov 7th, 2017: inconjunct pallas Rx (2 deg Taurus)
- Nov 13th, 2017: square Neptune Rx (11 deg Pisces)
- Nov 16th, 2017: trine Ceres (15 deg Leo)
- Nov 17th, 2017: sextile Mars (16 deg Libra)
- Nov 19th, 2017: trine the North Node (18 deg Leo)
- Nov 24th, 2017: square Chiron Rx (24 deg Pisces)
- Nov 25th, 2017: trine Uranus Rx (25 deg Aries)
- Nov 27th, 2017: trine Pallas Rx (27 deg Aries)
- Nov 28th, 2017 conjunct Saturn (27 deg)
- Dec 3rd, 2017: stations Rx (29 deg)
- Dec 6th, 2017: conjunct Saturn (28 deg)
- Dec 6th, 2017: sextile Mars (28 deg Libra)
- Dec 9th, 2017: trine Pallas Rx (25 deg Aries)
- Dec 10th, 2017: trine Uranus Rx (24 deg Aries)
- Dec 10th, 2017: square Chiron (24 deg Pisces)
- Dec 12th, 2017: conjunct the Sun (21 deg)
- Dec 15th, 2017: trine Ceres (18 deg Leo)
- Dec 15th, 2017: conjunct Venus (17 deg)
- Dec 16th, 2017: trine the North Node (16 deg Leo)
- Dec 22nd, 2017: stations direct (13 deg)
- Dec 29th, 2017: trine the North Node (15 deg Leo)
- Dec 31st, 2017: trine Ceres (17 deg Leo)
- Jan 6th, 2018: trine Uranus (24 deg Aries)
- Jan 6th, 2018: square Chiron (24 deg Pisces)
- Jan 9th, 2018: trine Pallas (27 deg Aries)
- Jan 11th, 2018: Capricorn ingress