Mercury enters Pisces on February 25th, giving logic the slip. Facts become blurred. Subtle messages take precedence. Mercury is weak in Pisces, but only if you rely on details. During this transit, you can't count on the details. What you can count on is a gradual expansion of truth, and the dissolution of some facts. Pisces is about lies and truth, but it's the ultimate truth that remains when you transcend the distractions and superficial chatter.
Mercury in Pisces is not black and white. You're looking at "maybe," "it depends", or "I don't know". Rather than insisting on hard logic, use this transit to consider your options. Listen to what you sense, rather than what you hear.
Mercury rules the transiting North Node in Virgo, which means part of your move forward will involve a release of lies and fantasies. This will be especially true during Mercury's conjunction to the South Node. A message may open things up for you, but there will be something you have to let go of. Pisces asks you to make a sacrifice before you get something better. You can't stockpile anything in Pisces.
You'll have to dip into the past. Maybe you'll need to dissolve a limiting fact/focus/worry so you can make room for a more appropriate message. Pisces South Node to Virgo North Node is about sorting the fake sparklers from the nuggets of pure truth. It is about putting the dream into words. But first, you need to embrace the Pisces ethos - relax, open up and let the lies fall away. What have you been telling yourself you can't do?
But still. In day-to-day terms, this energy can make it difficult to focus Precision may be a moving target. That's ok; this is not a long transit. When you're challenged by the energy of a sign that's emphasized (as Pisces currently is) your best bet is to work with it.
What can you do with Pisces?
- Step away from the need to say it perfectly, or the urge to offer helpful suggestions
- Listen quietly
- Forget about the to-do list
- Make a "goodbye" list
- Let go of a truth that's not working for you, and consider other possibilities
If you're certain of nothing, something wonderful can slip in.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Pisces will make:
- Feb 26th: square Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (1 deg)
- Feb 27th: conjunct the South Node (3 deg)
- Mar 2nd: sextile Juno in Capricorn (7 deg)
- Mar 2nd: sextile Ceres in Taurus (7 deg)
- Mar 4th: conjunct Neptune (11 deg)
- Mar 6th: conjunct the Sun (16 deg)
- Mar 8th: sextile Pluto in Capricorn (18 deg)
- Mar 8th: trine Vesta in Cancer (20 deg)
- Mar 9th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx in Libra ( 21 deg)
- Mar 10th: conjunct Pallas (23 deg)
- Mar 10th: conjunct Chiron (24 deg)
- Mar 12th: square Saturn in Sagittarius (27 deg)
- Mar 13th: Aries ingress