Mars enters Taurus on March 9th. Action decreases, but has greater impact. Deliberate efforts and patience are the manifestors here - actions will have tangible results. This is a building transit, and you need to dig deeply into what you already have. Taurus is always about existing resources. How can you make the most of what you have? What are you trying to grow?
This is also about the basics. No convoluted plans or jet-propelled ascents. Keep it simple, slow and steady.
Mars in Taurus will be in mutual reception with Venus Rx in Aries . There's an energetic exchange happening between the planets of action and attraction. What do you want, and how do you get it? Mars can help you navigate Venus Rx, by grounding you with an instinctive understanding of who contributes to your stability, and what has maximum value. If you really want something, Mars in Taurus asks you to prove it with sustainable actions. Only do what you can keep doing for the long haul.
With Mars in a Fixed Earth sign, and Venus moving in reverse, matters involving money, relationships, self-esteem and anger will slow right down. If you're pushing for quick results, forget it. There's more to evaluate in the Taurus and Aries sections of your chart. Aries is the sign of independence, and Taurus is about self-reliance. As you review or intensify your personal fire, you can build up your inner resources.
And this about you, not them. Forget about how you can attract Mr. X or make Mrs. Y happy. This is about what you want for yourself. Consider what turns you on, what makes you feel beautiful, what helps you thrive. Try to view external connections through this lens. These are the first two signs of the zodiac - you're laying the foundation and trying this persona/lifestyle/job on for size.
Here are the aspects Mars in Taurus will make:
- March 14th: trine the North Node (3 deg Virgo)
- March 14th: inconjunct Black Moon Lilith (3 deg Sagittarius)
- March 27th: sextile Neptune (12 deg Pisces)
- March 29th: trine Juno (14 deg Capricorn)
- April 4th: inconjunct Jupiter Rx (18 deg Libra)
- April 6th: trine Pluto (19 deg Capricorn)
- April 10th: conjunct Ceres (22 deg)
- April 13th: sextile Vesta (24 deg Cancer)
- April 16th: sextile Chiron/Venus (26 deg Pisces)
- April 17th: inconjunct Saturn Rx (27 deg Sagittarius)
- April 21st: Gemini ingress