Mars enters Gemini on April 21st (6:31 AM EDT). Choices and information are energized. Actions may become scattered, as multiple options get fired up. New layers will be uncovered, and things can become more complicated. Passions will fluctuate, as A, B (and possibly C) grab your attention. This transit is excellent for triggering fresh ideas. You can break out of a rut and try something new, just because. Gemini's reasons are multitude - pick some!
Mars in Gemini will be in mutual reception with Mercury in Aries until May 16th, so the urge to speak out/argue impulsively will be pronounced. Mars will help Mercury Rx in Aries by adding new motivation to an old situation. There's more life in that idea, conversation or contact. Watch for a surge of enthusiasm or anger that revives things. If it didn't work before, you can say it differently this time.
Focus will be compromised and speed will increase. Situations can come and go in the blink of an eye, and much of what flashes by may be distracting. Something new and intriguing may not last, but it could be fun. And, it could lead to something important in the future. Stay open to what's new, but don't tighten your grip on anything just yet. If additional complications emerge, remain flexible; Mars in Gemini will ask that you juggle at least two possibilities.
Here are the aspects Mars in Gemini will make:
- Apr 23rd: square the North Node in Virgo/South Node in Pisces (1 deg)
- May 4th: opposite Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (8 deg)
- May 11th: square Neptune in Pisces (13 deg)
- May 12th: trine Jupiter Rx in Libra (14 deg)
- May 14th: sextile Pallas in Aries (15 deg)
- May 17th: inconjunct Juno Rx in Capricorn (18 deg)
- May 19th: inconjunct Pluto Rx in Capricorn (19 deg)
- May 29th: opposite Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (25 deg)
- May 30th: sextile Uranus in Aries (26 deg)
- May 31st: trine the South Node in Aquarius (27 deg)
- Jun 2nd: square Chiron in Pisces (28 deg)
- Jun 4th: Cancer ingress