Mercury enters Gemini (the sign it rules) on June 6th (6:15 PM EDT). This transit can trigger a flurry of new ideas, conversations and choices. Mercury's strength in Gemini means fast-moving discussions and both sides of the issue will be pronounced.
The duration of this transit (until June 21st) will be brief, and the pace of information will be quick. Mercury in Gemini covers a wide variety of subjects - facts are gathered swiftly. This is not the time for in-depth coverage. Use this influence to brainstorm, network or learn as much you can about your options, before you investigate further.
The benefits of this transit include multiple ways to get your message across or multiple approaches to an issue. If A doesn't work, try B, C or D. Gemini has something for everyone.
The Gemini Sun and Mercury will be the focal points of a Kite from June 16th to June 20th. They will oppose Saturn in Sag, topping off a Grand Fire Trine (Saturn trine Uranus in Aries trine the Leo North Node). This is the same configuration that was activated by Mars in Gemini from May 29th to June 3rd. Issues from that time may be reactivated, but now the focus will be on further discussion and gathering additional intel, rather than action (Mars).
Here are the aspects Mercury in Gemini will make:
- Jun 13th: trine Jupiter in Libra (13 deg)
- Jun 13th: square Neptune in Pisces (14 deg)
- Jun 13th: opposite Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (13 deg)
- Jun 14th: inconjunct Juno Rx in Capricorn (14 deg)
- Jun 16th: inconjunct Pluto Rx in Capricorn (18 deg)
- Jun 16th: conjunct Ceres (20 deg)
- Jun 18th: opposite Saturn Rx in Sagittarius (24 deg)
- Jun 19th: trine South Node in Aquarius/sextile North Node in Leo (25 deg)
- Jun 20th: sextile Uranus in Aries (27 deg)
- Jun 20th: square Chiron in Pisces (28 deg)
- Jun 21st: Cancer ingress