Venus enters Taurus on June 6th (3:26 AM EDT). She rules Taurus, so her attributes will be enhanced.
Taurus' Fixed, earthy qualities mean relationships, finances and values will be grounded in what you can see and touch. What has the most value, what's pleasurable, and what contributes to your security. It's simple- something either feels good/looks good or it doesn't.
This is the most sensual position for Venus. Strip away the justifications and complicated self-talk - how does the relationship/situation/purchase impact you on a physical level? Pay attention to how your body responds to various conversations or behaviour. It knows, on a basic level, what's good for you and what isn't. You will attract based on how you value yourself, because Taurus is about self-esteem.
This transit is not about starting something brand new. Even if you meet someone or decide to launch a project/business, Taurus wants you to work with existing resources. You have the raw materials in your possession, or you don't. What/who you attract will resonate with this. Venus in Taurus can be a growth influence, but the soil has to be fertile and free of weeds. If you've been looking after yourself, you can receive rewards.
If you've been feeling less-than, this transit is also for you. It's your time to turn inwards and treat yourself like a precious resource. Physical pampering is favoured, and so is healthy indulgence. Eat the chocolate, but don't allow it to become a substitute for what you really want (love, happiness, security). This is also the time to pay attention to your basic values. Are there areas in your life where you're settling? Venus in Taurus does not settle for anything - she only accepts what makes her feel beautiful.
Simplistic? Maybe. But looking after yourself doesn't have to be complicated.
Here are the aspects Venus in Taurus will make:
- June 9th: sextile Mars (3 deg Cancer)
- June 19th: inconjunct Jupiter (13 deg Libra)
- June 19th: trine Juno Rx (13 deg Capricorn)
- June 20th: sextile Neptune Rx (14 deg Pisces)
- June 20th: inconjunct Black Moon Lilith (14 deg Sagittarius)
- June 24th : trine Pluto Rx (18 deg Capricorn)
- June 25th: square Vesta (20 deg Leo)
- June 28th: inconjunct Saturn Rx (23 deg Sagittarius)
- June 30th: square the North Node in Leo/South Node in Aquarius (25 deg)
- July 3rd: sextile Chiron Rx (28 deg Pisces)
- July 4th: Gemini ingress