Mercury enters Leo on July 5th. Communication/information becomes bolder and brighter. Words are designed to impress, and opinions become entrenched. Leo's Fixed quality means ideas are stubbornly adhered to. Along with Leo's "I'm the best" vibe, this can result in supreme declarations delivered at maximum volume. Proof will be less important than shouting down dissenting opinions.
Great for promoting yourself. Not so great if compromise is needed. Also, Leo loves an audience, so secrets may be exposed to the spotlight.
Overall, this can be a positive transit for creative work, performance or romantic inspiration. Mercury in Leo says there's no shame in trumpeting your thoughts (as long as you trumpet with dignity). Mercury in Leo brags and tells stories with a glorious flourish. If you've been dying to go public or tell someone how amazing they are (and how amazing you are) this is your transit.
A few hours before Mercury's ingress, it will trine Chiron Rx from Cancer. This is a lovely example of release followed by celebration. The apology, goodbye or healing conversation will enable you to look forward with confidence. After the emotional weight has been lifted, there will be nothing stopping you from considering the best, brightest option.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Leo will make:
- Jul 7th: sextile Venus (2 deg Gemini)
- Jul 7th: square Pallas (3 deg Taurus)
- Jul 10th: inconjunct Juno Rx (8 deg Capricorn)
- Jul 14th: inconjunct Neptune Rx (14 deg Pisces)
- Jul 14th: sextile Jupiter (15 deg Libra)
- Jul 16th: inconjunct Pluto Rx (17 deg Capricorn)
- Jul 16th: trine Black Moon Lilith ( 17 deg Sagittarius)
- Jul 19th: trine Saturn Rx (22 deg Sagittarius)
- Jul 21st: conjunct North Node (24 deg)
- Jul 24th: trine Uranus (28 deg Aries)
- Jul 24th: inconjunct Chiron Rx (28 deg Pisces)
- Jul 25th: Virgo Ingress