Venus enters Gemini on July 4th, bringing new possibilities to relationships, money, self-esteem and values. This is a social transit- desirable choices will be discovered via the exchange of information. Venus in Gemini asks "Have you considered this? You might like it!" Conversations will be appealing or flirtatious. There will be hints and promises, but probably not results. Results aren't the point. With Gemini, alternate paths unfold in stages and the process is the point. This is not the end of the road - it's the section where the road branches off in multiple directions.
If you're able to keep your expectations and judgements to a minimum, you'll benefit from the influx of bright, sparkly things. Some will be brief and random, but there's no reason why you can't enjoy them. Everything doesn't have to be carved in stone. This is the sign of duality, so the light and dark halves of what you want may be equally tempting. Some information/introductions will be catalysts, opening your eyes to what's better. And there will be multiples - more to choose from, more to enjoy, more questions.
It's significant that Mercury (Gemini's ruler) in Cancer is squaring Uranus on this same day. Preconceptions will be shattered by a particular conversation or discovery. Forget what you thought you knew - there's something else coming at you.
Here are the aspects Venus in Gemini will make:
- Jul 7th: sextile Mercury (2 deg Leo)
- Jul 12th: inconjunct Juno Rx (8 deg Capricorn)
- Jul 17th: square Neptune Rx (14 deg Pisces)
- Jul 18th: trine Jupiter (15 deg Libra)
- Jul 20th: inconjunct Pluto Rx (17 deg Capricorn)
- Jul 20th: opposite Black Moon Lilith (17 deg Sagittarius)
- Jul 24th: opposite Saturn Rx (21 deg Sagittarius)
- Jul 26th: sextile the North Node/trine the South Node (24 deg Leo/Aquarius)
- Jul 30th: square Chiron Rx (28 deg Pisces)
- Jul 30th: sextile Uranus (28 deg Aries)
- Jul 31st: Cancer ingress