Venus enters Leo on August 26th. Relationships, money and self-esteem issues take centre stage - what you want can become a point of pride or a cry for attention.
Venus in Leo asks you to put your wants first. Do you feel beautiful? Does your relationship make you feel special? What makes you happy should also boost your confidence. Maybe it's time for you to receive that reward for everything you've done. Look at you!
There's nothing subtle about this transit - it's about creating something that brings you joy. It's about being recognized and feeling like you're the best. Now is not the time to be humble or tone down the colour. Venus in Leo is bold, vibrant and loud.
If you're not feeling proud or joyful, Venus in Leo can emphasize what's missing. Rather than looking outside yourself, consider why you may feel less than loved or appreciated. You've probably read this so many times that it's a cliché, but nobody is going to appreciate you if you don't appreciate yourself. During this transit, you attract by putting yourself first. This is not the same as putting others down. It's about pure confidence and dignity - you know you deserve the best, and that knowledge radiates outwards.
Healthy Venus in Leo is generous and loving with others, because she knows she's all that. She attracts praise naturally - there's more than enough to go around. Distorted Venus in Leo stamps her feet and demands attention, because she's not proud of who she is and requires a constant stream of reassurance.
Here are the aspects Venus in Leo will make:
- Aug 28th:inconjunct Juno in Capricorn (2 deg)
- Sept 5th: inconjunct Neptune Rx in Pisces (12 deg)
- Sept 6th: square Pallas in Taurus (14 deg)
- Sept 9th: inconjunct Pluto Rx in Capricorn (16 deg)
- Sept 12th: trine Saturn in Sagittarius (21 deg)
- Sept 14th: conjunct the North Node (23 deg)
- Sept 14th: trine Black Moon Lilith in Sagittarius (23 deg)
- Sept 15th: sextile Jupiter in Libra (24 deg)
- Sept 17th: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Pisces (26 deg)
- Sept 18th: trine Uranus Rx in Aries (27 deg)
- Sept 19th: Virgo ingress