Virgo energy is intensifying. Can you feel it? The Sun, Mercury and Mars are currently in this sign, to be joined by Venus on September 19th. We just had a Full Moon in Pisces, and there's a Virgo New Moon coming up on September 20th.
When a sign is emphasized, it's helpful to work with it, rather than against it. So here are some quick reminders on how to get the most out of Virgo season.
- if you're going to do something, apply all your expertise and attention (do it right)
- take care of small issues before they become big problems
- clean, refine, upgrade
- focus on what's immediately doable/most urgent, then target your efforts (otherwise known as prioritizing)
- aim for truths based on what you know, not what you're worried about
- say what needs to be said, then leave it alone
- fuelling anxiety about worst-case scenarios
- rampant criticism (of self or others) as a way of avoiding the real issue
- focusing incessantly on what you don't have/what's flawed and doing nothing about it
- looking for flaws where none exist
- not knowing when to shut up