Mercury enters Pisces on February 17th (11:27 PM EST) a few hours after its superior conjunction with the Aquarian Sun.
A Sun/Mercury superior conjunction is a result or culmination. I discussed it here and here. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, and is associated with endings. This suggests that the clarity the Sun/Mercury conjunction delivers will lead to an almost immediate release/ending.
Mercury's logic is diffused in Pisces. What's spoken is only half the picture - the rest is unspoken, or hinted at. This is fantastic for creative writing, music, meditation and empathetic discussions (or soothing silence).
In traditional astrology, Pisces is a mute sign where Mercury is considered to be weakened (in its detriment and fall). So the negative possibilities include not speaking out when you need to and avoiding or obscuring the truth. Details become less important than suggestion.
And yet, you just had the Sun/Mercury conjunction. You just had a shot of clarity. Now, as you dip into Pisces' waters, perhaps you are meant to simply sit with what you've discovered (for the time being). Pisces is big on allowing and accepting. Nothing is forced. Events find their own path. New knowledge may emerge when you're not looking. Going back to the theme of endings, consider if there is anything you can say goodbye to. Sometimes knowledge opens a door, and this becomes your exit.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Pisces will make:
- Feb 21st: sextile Saturn (6 deg Capricorn)
- Feb 21st: inconjunct Ceres Rx (6 deg Leo)
- Feb 24th: sextile Black Moon Lilith (11 deg Capricorn)
- Feb 25th: conjunct Neptune (13 deg)
- Feb 25th: inconjunct the North Node (14 deg Leo)
- Feb 25th: sextile Pallas (13 deg Taurus)
- Feb 28th: square Vesta (19 deg Sagittarius)
- Feb 28th: square Mars (20 deg Sagittarius)
- Feb 28th: sextile Pluto (20 deg Capricorn)
- Mar 2nd: trine Jupiter (23 deg Scorpio)
- Mar 4th conjunct Venus and Chiron (27 deg)
- Mar 6th: Aries ingress
- Feb 25th, conjunct Neptune: a peak day for intuition, imagination and psychic connections. Or, imaginary friends and delusion. Neptune will dissolve all constraints around logic.
- Feb 28th, square Mars and Vesta: Mars/Vesta is actions focused on an ideal, truth or adventure. But this focus will cause tension with what you believe, or can't quite articulate. Someone may be pushing for an answer that is not ready to emerge. Maybe you just don't know, and you're challenged by someone's obsessive quest for the truth. Maybe you'll be the challenger.
- Mar 2nd, trine Jupiter: the big, beautiful idea and a release for the tension from Feb 28th. Open your eyes and mind, and consider the possibilities. Exhale. Here's your workaround for the Mars/Vesta square.
- Mar 4th, conjunct Venus and Chiron: seeing/understanding the beauty of what's wounded. Listening (with love) while someone cries. Not offering solutions - non-judgmental listening is the balm. A tender apology, or a story that resonates because others can empathize.