Venus enters Pisces on February 10th (6:19 PM EST). Relationships, money, self-esteem and values become fluid. Easy come, easy go - Pisces has zero boundaries.
Pisces is an expansive influence. Under the right conditions, that means more of the good stuff- more love (with an unconditional flavour), more giving, more acceptance. Sometimes, the more you give, the more you receive (without expectations of receiving anything). Such is the beauty of Pisces.
But the bad stuff can also expand - more victimization, more addiction, more giving that weakens you. Where's the line between selfless love/charity versus being a doormat and allowing others to drain you?
Since Pisces is all about grey areas, the line may seem difficult to identity. But it's really not. You just need to check in with yourself.
Do you feel good when you're giving? Do you feel calm yet energized? You're on the right side of the line, whether you're offering love, money or compassion. You're offering something of value with no expectation of recompense, and it feels right.
Do you feel drained, devalued or used when you're giving? Do you come away from the interaction feeling like a victim? You're on the wrong side of the line. If it feels wrong, it is wrong. End of story.
Venus in Pisces can attract with the victim vibe (others are drawn to weakness and try to take advantage) or with the transcendent vibe (you've released bitterness, anger and expectation, and you're completely open to whatever comes your way - as long as it's good for you). Sometimes, nothing comes your way. Pisces can be about isolation and learning to let go. Ultimately, it is a transpersonal energy, which means the illusion that a certain person or thing belongs to you is just that - an illusion. Everything can be given to you or taken away, just like that.
I'm not going to go on about how beautiful this is. When you're lonely or in mourning, it's not beautiful. These things can make you feel empty and sad. You can love what you lost, but you don't have to love the experience of loss. You don't have to do or be anything - Pisces, more than any other sign, asks nothing except that you allow what's flowing into and out of your life. Just go with it, and feel all the accompanying emotions.
This transit kicks off a concentrated Pisces season. Mercury and the Sun enter this sign on February 17th and 18th respectively. On March 4th (the peak) there will be a Sun/Neptune conjunction, along with a triple conjunction of Mercury, Venus and Chiron.
Here are the aspects Venus in Pisces will make:
- Feb 15th: sextile Saturn (6 deg Capricorn)
- Feb 17th: inconjunct Ceres Rx (7 deg Leo)
- Feb 19th: sextile Pallas (11 deg Taurus)
- Feb 19th: sextile Black Moon Lilith (11 deg Capricorn)
- Feb 21st: conjunct Neptune (13 deg)
- Feb 22nd: inconjunct the Leo North Node (14 deg)
- Feb 25th: square Mars (18 deg Sagittarius)
- Feb 25th: square Vesta (18 deg Sagittarius)
- Feb 27th: sextile Pluto (20 deg Capricorn)
- Mar 1st: trine Jupiter (23 deg Scorpio)
- Mar 4th: conjunct Mercury and Chiron (27 deg)
- Mar 6th: Aries ingress
- Feb 19th, sextile Pallas and BML: Pallas and BML will perfect a trine with each other on February 20th, which means savvy strategy (Pallas) for the dangerous/taboo woman (or taboo women's issues). Lilith isn't just raging from the sidelines or making people cringe - she's taking care of business and solving her problems. Venus adds a touch of compassion and empathy.
- Feb 21st, conjunct Neptune: the ultimate romantic illusion or moment of transcendent love/creativity? Neptune ensures that Venus' energy is mixed with something spiritual, idealistic or addictive. This will be a potent brew.
- Feb 25th, square Mars/Vesta: Mars/Vesta will conjoin on this day, for actions focused on a certain ideal, truth or adventure. But this focus will cause tension with what you're trying to attract. The Mars/Vesta focus may be too pushy for sensitive Venus, although there will be sizzle and interest.
- Mar 1st, trine Jupiter: more unconditional love, more giving. Also, more addiction. All potentials are magnified. But, this can also smooth any rough edges from Feb 25th - tension from the Mars/Vesta square can dissolve in an atmosphere of joy and acceptance.
- Mar 4th, conjunct Mercury and Chiron: an excellent day for forgiving yourself or someone else. Venus plus Chiron is about loving what's wounded, without expectation of perfection or greatness. Just loving as is, warts and all. This is how you heal, when you love without trying to heal. Mercury puts it into words.