- Mercury Rx in Leo trine Vesta Rx (22 deg Sagittarius)
- Jupiter in Scorpio sextile Ceres (14 deg Virgo)
Mercury makes the second of three trines to Vesta. Creative or dramatic words are enhanced by focus - devotion to a story, truth or belief is easily communicated, and the fact that both are Rx suggests a specific topic is being revisited. If you've been struggling to articulate an essential truth or dedication, this could be your breakthrough. Education and publishing are favoured.
Here are the three trines between Mercury and Vesta. The dates suggest an ongoing thread (a narrative that stretches from June to September).
- June 21st: Mercury trine Vesta (22 deg Sagittarius)
- July 31st: Mercury Rx trine Vesta Rx (22 deg Sagittarius)
- September 3rd: Mercury trine Vesta (26 deg Sagittarius)
Jupiter/Ceres is the gentle growth of what you're nurturing. Deep expansion taps into a rich, hidden source of power that feeds what you're trying to grow and improve. Taboos, intimacy and uncomfortable subjects are the fertilizer for your self-improvement or practical care of someone else. Jupiter in easy aspect suggests this should happen naturally (unforced) and with a sense of hope for the future- substantial growth is possible.
Jupiter rules Sagittarius, so today's theme seems to be growth and optimism. Keep reaching.