- Moon in Aries square Pluto Rx in Capricorn (18 deg)
- Moon in Aries trine Mercury in Leo (19 deg)
- Moon in Aries opposite Venus in Libra (22 deg)
- Moon in Aries square Mars in Capricorn (28 deg)
- Moon Void of Course in Aries (7:03 PM EDT)
- Moon enters Taurus (9:30 PM EDT)
The Aries warrior Moon brings us a sharp-edged day.
The square to Pluto can trigger compulsive displays of dominance, although the trine to Mercury suggests this could be helpful for verbally releasing anger/aggression- words can be a smooth conduit for passion.
The opposition to Venus and square to Mars indicates tumultuous moments where needs clash with wants and emotions run high- there will be a tremendous push to win or pursue. Getting what you want will be tricky, because Venus in Libra does not respond well to pushiness. On the plus side, if directed properly this energy can be tremendously motivating-Mars in Capricorn means business, so you can accomplish something if you focus your energy and control your responses.
The Moon will be VOC for a couple of hours, which can give you some time to recover from the ups and downs of the day. As the Moon eases into comfy, earthy Taurus, allow yourself to relax and settle into something soothing. Whether you won or not, now's the time to make the most of what you have and what you know you like.