Mercury enters Virgo on September 5th. Mercury rules this sign, so details, examinations and thinking/talking about solutions will dominate.
Here is the ultimate analyzer - Mercury in Virgo misses nothing. Helpful critiques (whether people want to hear them or not) are a theme, along with the identification of errors and solutions. Virgo is an Earth sign, so all information is practical and immediately applicable, but details are also refined. Mercury in Virgo is always searching for the best, the most effective, the cleanest.
This can be a dry, somewhat negative transit for Mercury because the downside of things is noticed first. Mercury in Virgo can search for the worst before looking for the best. Ideally, solutions come next, but the distorted version of this energy is constant criticisms and worrying. Picking at what's wrong until it bleeds. And then worrying about the bleeding.
This is the transit to find the best solutions. Search and identify, then figure out how you can make it better - don't get stuck in the gerbil wheel of endless mini crises.
Here are the aspects Mercury in Virgo will make:
- Sept 6th: inconjunct to Chiron Rx in Aries (0 deg)
- Sept 6th: conjunct Pallas (1 deg)
- Sept 7th: trine Uranus Rx in Taurus and Saturn in Capricorn (2 deg)
- Sept 7th: inconjunct Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius (3 deg)
- Sept 13th: opposite Neptune rx in Pisces (14 deg)
- Sept 15th: trine Pluto Rx in Capricorn (18 deg)
- Sept 16th: sextile Jupiter in Scorpio (19 deg)
- Sept 20th: conjunct the Sun (28 deg)
- Sept 21st: trine Juno in Taurus (28 deg)
- Sept 21st: Libra ingress