Venus enters Scorpio on September 9th, 2018. Relationships, money, values and self-esteem will take on an intense vibe. The purpose of this intensity is to push one or more of these themes to the limit - explore what you really want (or what really matters to you) via your complete immersion in a relationship or issue.
Venus in Scorpio's primary goal is to show you what actually makes you happy via what you share with another. This can manifest as profound intimacy or obsession. You can hit bottom by getting sucked into the shadow side of what you want, or you can uncover hidden resources (money, resiliency or your survival instinct). Scorpio's association with profound honesty can lead to the exploration of taboos - what do you really, really want? What do you want when no one's judging? How do you handle being completely vulnerable? This is what lies beneath the socially acceptable facade of love, attraction or values. There's no shame with Scorpio, although raw honesty will take you places that make you uncomfortable.
What's darkest is most beautiful.
Venus will station Rx in Scorpio on October 5th. Things will get even deeper and darker. This will be an inward-turning time of intense self-examination. There will be a risk of turning so far inwards that you get lost in the darkness as you flounder around in the shame, secrets or the struggle for power over another. If you want to avoid this, know that Venus Rx activates the Taurus side of Venus, which is Scorpio's opposite sign. So during this Rx, you'll be looking at how you can develop self-sufficiency in the most intimate relationships. How you can carve out your own values and comfort zone in the dark waters of what you've been trying to hide.
As usual with Venus Rx, you can encounter someone from your past or past life. Attraction will be strong but the ultimate purpose is to wrap up any leftover issues. So there's no guarantee that this undoubtedly profound reconnection will last.
Venus Rx will briefly dip back into Libra which will represent a temporary surfacing from Scorpio's depths. In Libra, Venus Rx will look closely at the give and take/imbalances in one or more relationships. The trigger will have been Venus' deeper explorations in Scorpio. Perhaps the reveal of a taboo issue causes the reevaluation of a relationship or who/what you attract.
Here are the aspects Venus will make:
- Sept 10th: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Aries (0 deg)
- Sept 12th: opposite Uranus Rx in Taurus (2 deg)
- Sept 12th: sextile Saturn in Capricorn (2 deg)
- Sept 16th: square the Nodes in Aquarius/Leo (4 deg)
- Sept 16th: square Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius (4 deg)
- Oct 5th: stations Rx (10 deg)
- Oct 10th: square Mars in Aquarius (10 deg)
- Oct 14th: sextile Vesta in Capricorn (9 deg)
- Oct 15th: conjunct Mercury (8 deg)
- Oct 17th: square Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius (8 deg)
- Oct 24th: sextile Saturn in Capricorn (4 deg)
- Oct 26th: conjunct the Sun (3 deg)
- Oct 30th: square the Nodes in Aquarius/Leo (0 deg)
- Oct 31st: opposite Uranus Rx in Taurus (0 deg)
- Oct 31st: reenters Libra
- Nov 3rd: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Pisces (28 deg)
- Nov 3rd: inconjunct Juno Rx in Taurus (28 deg)
- Nov 5th: conjunct Ceres in Libra (10 deg)
- Nov 9th: trine Mars in Aquarius (26 deg)
- Nov 16th: stations direct in Libra (25 deg)
- Nov 18th: inconjunct Juno Rx in Taurus (25 deg)
- Nov 23rd: square Vesta in Capricorn (26 deg)
- Nov 28th: inconjunct Chiron Rx in Pisces (27 deg)
- Nov 28th: square the Nodes in Capricorn/Cancer (28 deg)
- Nov 30th: opposite Uranus Rx in Aries (29 deg)
- Dec 2nd: reenters Scorpio
- Dec 5th: square Vesta in Aquarius (2 deg)
- Dec 16th: sextile Saturn in Capricorn (9 deg)
- Dec 21st: trine Neptune in Pisces (13 deg)
- Dec 23rd: square Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius (15 deg)
- Dec 27th: conjunct Ceres (19 deg)
- Dec 28th: sextile Pluto in Capricorn (20 deg)
- Dec 28th: opposite Juno in Taurus (20 deg)
- Jan 4th, 2019: trine the Cancer North Node (26 deg)
- Jan 5th: inconjunct Uranus Rx in Aries (28 deg)
- Jan 5th: trine Chiron in Pisces (28 deg)
- Jan 7th: Sagittarius ingress